The One:12 Collective Bishop is prepped and ready for battle, outfitted in an X-Men issued suit with fortified chest armor, multiple holsters to hold his heavy artillery, and a removable paludamentum that drapes freely over his shoulder. Included are three head portraits – a scowl, an angry stare, and a modern bald head portrait, allowing for a multitude of distinct looks.The master of energy manipulation packs enough firepower to get the job done solo, complete with an energy cannon, energy blaster, energy FX that affix to his interchangeable hands, and much more.
Finding himself in an alternate timeline, Bishop soon realizes Earth now resembles the middle ages - primitive villages and clans have replaced cities and the fight for survival has replaced law and order. Bishop's mission: stop the man in charge before he claims this new Earth as his own.
The X-Men Bishop One:12 Collective Action Figure features:
- One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- 3x head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 6 1/2-inches tall
- 8x interchangeable hands
- 1x pair of fists (L&R)
- 1x canon holding hand (R)
- 1x blaster holding hand (R)
- 1x pair of posing hands (L&R)
- 1x pair of energy FX hands (L&R)
- X-Men issued suit
- Shoulder armor
- Fortified armored vest
- Utility belt with X-Men insignia
- Wrist gauntlets
- Thigh holster
- Thigh sheath
- Knee armor
- Shin armor
- Tactical boots
- 1x paludamentum (removable)
- 1x energy cannon (attaches to holster on back) with three (3) removable magazines
- 1x energy blaster (fits in thigh holster)
- 1x energy smoke FX (attaches to hand)
- 1x energy blast FX (attaches to hand)
- 1x scimitar (fits in thigh sheath)
- 3x grenades (fits on utility belt)
- 1x detonator (fits in utility belt pouch)
- 1x One:12 Collective display base with logo
- 1x One:12 Collective adjustable display post
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.