Nagash has once again raised an undead horde to wage war upon the Mortal Realms. His sights set on claiming the souls of all living creatures. The Greatest souls, that burn the brightest, belong to the chosen warriors Sigmar, the Stormcast Eternals. Outraged by the theft of these souls, that are rightfully his, Nagash has vowed to get revenge for this ultimate betrayal against Sigmar.
Age Of Sigmar: Soul Wars is the ultimate Warhammer Age of Sigmar 2nd edition box set. This fantastic value box set contains 52 brand new plastic miniatures, all of which are push-fit so do not require glue, a full copy of the new hardback Warhammer Age of Sigmar rulebook, a 32 page Battle of Glymmsforge expansion and the core rules booklet for quick play anywhere.
With 2 armies full of never seen before models and the gorgeous 2nd edition core rulebook, the Age Of Sigmar: Soul Wars box set is one of the released and with an opponent, you will be able to hold the biggest battles your hobby store has ever seen.
Within the box set you will find;
- 1x 320-page hardback Warhammer Age of Sigmar book
- 19 Stormcast Eternals Miniatures Sigmar's greatest warriors, now aided by wizards:
- 1x Lord-Arcanum on Gryph-charger
- 5x Castigators
- 1x Knight-Incantor
- 8x Sequitors
- 3x Evocators
- 1x Celestar Ballista with 2 crew
- 33x Nighthaunt Miniatures, the dread servants of Nagash and conjurers of fell magics:
- 1 Knight of Shrouds on Ethereal Steed
- 4 Grimghast Reapers
- 1 Lord Executioner
- 5 Glaivewraith Stalkers
- 1 Guardian of Souls
- 1 Chainrasp Horde - containing 20 miniatures
- 1 Spirit Tormentor
- 1x 32-page Battle of Glymmsforge - Includes background and rules for using the miniatures in this box
- 1x 16-page Core Rules booklet - a handy in-game reference
- Colour assembly guide for all miniatures
- 12x 14mm turquoise gem D6
- 1x 12" transparent range ruler
- 1x Stormcast Eternals decal sheet
- 1x 32-page preview of the Black Library novel Soul Wars
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.