Warhammer 40k Kill Team: Elites
Kill Team is a fantastic standalone game from Games Workshop, set within the Warhammer 40,000 Universe. Kill Team is a fast paced, action packed tabletop game that puts two deadly kill teams against one another in a ferocious battle to the death. Games can be as swift as a 40-minute skirmish or can be extended into a full-scale campaign. Every game you play develops your squad, improving their abilities and expanding their skill trees, even lowliest trooper can grow in power, skill and experience to evolve into a battle-hardened warrior.
The Kill Team rules can be compared to those from Warhammer 40,000 as both are geared towards fighting in the 41st Millennium, both deal with a lot of the same core systems and general principles. Warhammer 40,000 is on a larger scale than Kill Team and concentrates on the grand plans, sweeping manoeuvres and the clash of massive armies, whereas Kill Team is all about moment-to-moment action.
In this exciting expansion, you are introduced to an array of the some of the top Elites in the galaxy, bringing the very best into your Warhammer: Kill Team battles. This book includes all the rules you could need to reinforce your Kill Team with an array of special operatives, lone hunters and new heroes, along with a whole host of new missions, tactics and sub-faction abilities.
- 67 new datasheet introducing a host of new Commanders and special operatives, ranging from Space Marines clad in Terminator armour to the deadly Aspect Warriors of the Asuryani, there are even datasheets for a number of unique Commanders such as Illic Nightspear, Boss Snikrot and the legendary Sly Marbo!
- A new faction in the form of the mighty Adeptus Custodes, featuring Custodian Guard, Allarus Custodians and even a Shield-Captain as a Commander
- Sub-faction rules such as Legion Traits, Regimental Doctrines and Drukhari Obsessions as well as thematic Tactics immerse your kill teams ever deeper into the narrative
- Introduces a new Commander Specialism – Legendary Hunter – complete with skill tree and Tactics
- 11 new missions
- 3 open play
- 4 narrative play
- 4 matched play
- This book is supplied in English.
- You will need the Kill Team Core Manual to use this expansion, as well as the Kill Team: Commanders expansion if you wish to use any of the Commanders datasheets