Kill Team is a fantastic standalone game from Games Workshop, set within the Warhammer 40,000 Universe. Kill Team is a fast paced, action packed tabletop game that puts two deadly kill teams against one another in a ferocious battle to the death. Games can be as swift as a 40-minute skirmish or can be extended into a full-scale campaign. Every game you play develops your squad, improving their abilities and expanding their skill trees, even lowliest trooper can grow in power, skill and experience to evolve into a battle-hardened warrior.
The Kill Team rules can be compared to those from Warhammer 40,000 as both are geared towards fighting in the 41st Millennium, both deal with a lot of the same core systems and general principles. Warhammer 40,000 is on a larger scale than Kill Team and concentrates on the grand plans, sweeping manoeuvres and the clash of massive armies, whereas Kill Team is all about moment-to-moment action.
In this exciting expansion, you are introduced to an array of the some of the top Elites in the galaxy, bringing the very best into your Warhammer: Kill Team battles. This book includes all the rules you could need to reinforce your Kill Team with an array of special operatives, lone hunters and new heroes, along with a whole host of new missions, tactics and sub-faction abilities.
- 67 new datasheet introducing a host of new Commanders and special operatives, ranging from Space Marines clad in Terminator armour to the deadly Aspect Warriors of the Asuryani, there are even datasheets for a number of unique Commanders such as Illic Nightspear, Boss Snikrot and the legendary Sly Marbo!
- A new faction in the form of the mighty Adeptus Custodes, featuring Custodian Guard, Allarus Custodians and even a Shield-Captain as a Commander
- Sub-faction rules such as Legion Traits, Regimental Doctrines and Drukhari Obsessions as well as thematic Tactics immerse your kill teams ever deeper into the narrative
- Introduces a new Commander Specialism – Legendary Hunter – complete with skill tree and Tactics
- 11 new missions
- 3 open play
- 4 narrative play
- 4 matched play
- This book is supplied in English.
- You will need the Kill Team Core Manual to use this expansion, as well as the Kill Team: Commanders expansion if you wish to use any of the Commanders datasheets
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.