A 120-page softback book, Kill Team: Commanders explains everything you need to know about Commanders, their role at the head of a kill team and how to leverage their abilities in your games:
– A Galaxy at War: an introduction to the setting of Kill Team in the 41st Millennium, a time of endless conflict, a nightmare in which all hope is forsaken and Humanity stands upon the brink of total damnation – this section explains the role and function of Commanders, the abilities and talents they add to the kill teams under their leadership and the nature of the shadow wars they fight, from all-out firefights on worlds torn apart to surgical strikes on specific targets
– Commander Tactics and Traits: these are specific Tactics and Traits for use in games, only applicable to Commanders
– Psychic Powers: 6 devastating psychic powers which any Commander psyker can choose from
– Rules for fielding Commanders as part of a Kill Team campaign, with a table determining the events that occur should your Commander fall victim to your opponent
– Aura Tactics: Commanders are inherently charismatic leaders, and Aura Tactics reflect this – passive abilities which affect models within a certain distance
– Specialists: rules for 10 different types of Commander specialisms – Ferocity, Fortitude, Leadership, Logistics, Melee, Psyker, Shooting, Stealth, Strategist and Strength – each featuring its own specific Tactics and skill tree, allowing you to field your Commander according to the play style you prefer; whether that be a psychotic berserker, a studious tactician, or anything in between
– A comprehensive list of Commanders available to the 16 Warhammer 40,000 factions covered in Kill Team – Adeptus Astartes, Deathwatch, Grey Knights, Astra Militarum, Adeptus Mechanicus, Heretic Astartes, Death Guard, Thousand Sons, Asuryani, Drukhari, Harlequins, Necrons, Orks, T’au Empire, Tyranids, and Genestealer Cults – featuring background information, datasheets, Tactics and psychic disciplines along with the relevant points values and wargear available to each
– Additional rules covering deployment and battle length
– Heroic Regalia: this section presents a collection of beautifully-painted Citadel miniatures, demonstrating the formidable sight of Kill Team Commanders in full flow on the battlefield
– Missions: 6 narrative play missions, 6 matched play missions and 3 open play missions for Kill Team with Commanders, along with a host of inspirational ideas for your own open play games. Each of these missions includes guidance on battlefield setup, the scouting phase, deployment, battle length and victory conditions, with the matched play missions featuring alternate deployment maps allowing up to 4 kill teams to duke it out;
– A Campaign Record sheet for you to photocopy and use to keep track of the missions you play and their results.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.