- 27 push fit plastic miniatures, only requiring clippers to assemble (we recommend Citadel Starter Set Clippers or Citadel Fine Detail Cutters – not included) – no glue, no mess – including:
- 1x Overlord: An imperious commander of the Necron phalanxes, the Overlord’s authority is absolute. The model comes supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round Base.
- 10x Necron Warriors: The mainstay of the Necron phalanxes, these bipedal warriors obliterate their prey with relentless volleys of atomising gauss weaponry. Each model comes supplied with a Citadel 32mm Round Base and has a choice of heads and weapons.
- 3x Canoptek Scarab Swarms: Flying hordes of these insectile machines chew through armour, flesh and bone with impunity. Each swarm comes supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round Base.
- 3x Skorpekh Destroyers: Swift and deadly hunters, Skorpekh Destroyers chase down their prey to carve them apart with their fearsome reaping blades. Each model comes supplied with a Citadel 50mm Round Base.
- 1x Canoptek Plasmacyte: A cruel and calculating manipulator of tainted energy, the Plasmacyte is capable of sending its Destroyer kin into a killing frenzy. The model comes supplied with a Citadel 28mm Round Base.
- 1x Primaris Captain: A superlative commander and highly skilled warrior, a Primaris Captain is the commander of an entire company of his battle-brothers. The model comes supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round Base.
- 5x Assault Intercessors: This squad of aggressive combatants tear their enemies apart in melee with reaping swings of their grinding chainswords. Each model comes supplied with a Citadel 32mm Round Base.
-3x Outriders: Take the fight to the enemy flanks from the back of armoured bikes with these far-ranging reconnaissance riders. Each model comes supplied with a Citadel 90mm Oval Base.
- The Warhammer 40,000: Elite Manual – your guide to battle in the 41st Millennium. It contains an overview of the Warhammer hobby, in-depth background for your new models, and a step-by-step guide to building and battling with your forces, including all the rules you need for your first games.
- A heavyweight paper gaming mat, plus a gloss-finished cardboard tray that can be used to provide scenery for your first battles – transform any kitchen table into an appropriately grim, dark warscape! The gaming board also displays several lettered markers designed to work alongside the missions in the Command Manual.
- Range rulers and dice – These essential accessories cover you for movement, shooting, close combat and more.
- Datasheets provide you with rules for all the models in the set, plus a set of expansion options for when you want to branch out with new kits.
- A Space Marines Transfer Sheet with over 600 transfers, designed to make adding Chapter-specific details, squad insignia, kill markings, and more simple – perfect for when you want to finish off your painted models!
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.