The 36 pages of this dusty tome are stuffed with all manner of dark humour, rules to raise your team (from the grave), and advice to guide them to victory. As the first Spike! Journal to be published after the new edition of Blood Bowl, the content has been adjusted ever so slightly, but it will feel quite familiar to long-time sports fans. It includes:
- Things That Go Bump in the Night: covers where Necromantic Horror teams arise from, as well as an overview of each position – Zombie Linemen, Ghoul Runners, Wraiths, Werewolves, and Flesh Golems.
- Famous Necromantic Horror teams, including the Wolfenburg Crypt-stealers, Bruendar Grimjacks, and Pumpkin Patch Petrifiers, plus full profiles for the Star Players that can be hired.
- Star Player Spotlight: Frank ’n’ Stein – the Flesh Golem that combined the brains and brawn of two decent players to become something greater than the sum of his parts.
- Dirt From the Dugout: Mindy Piewhistle returns with the graveyard dirt on rumours of a Star Player's potential retirement – could he have a life after the gridiron?
- Star Player Spotlight: Wilhelm ‘the Wolfman’ Chaney – growing up as an outcast from Human society has made Wilhelm a somewhat eccentric personality, but his savagery in the field more than make up for it.
- Sylvanian Night-time Leagues: Custom rules for running a league season as the Spooky Skull Cup, as well as special rules to represent games played in Sylvania.
- Chat with the Rat: Hackspit sits down with the coach of the Bruendar Grimjacks about scouting and recruiting new players for Necromantic Horror teams.
- Trick or Treat: the pro playbook for new Necromantic Horror coaches, including advice on raising a solid roster, developing their skills, and running effective plays.
- Star Player Spotlight: Bryce ‘the Slice’ Cambuel – after a premature and self-inflicted end to his career as a living player, this chainsaw-wielding Blocker was revived to give it another go in the afterlife.
- Eerie Inducements: hire some of the unsavoury characters that abound in these dark and dismal lands.
- A new episode of Mighty Blow!
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.