- 2 Astra Militarum Valkyrie Assault Carriers (can be assembled as Vendetta Assault Carriers)
- 3 Imperial Navy Lightning Fighters (can be assembled as Lightning Strike Fighters)
- 3 T’au Air Caste Barracudas AX-5-2 (can be assembled as AX-5-3 or AX-5-4)
- 2 T’au Air Caste Tiger Sharks
The set also includes a 36-page rulebook featuring the following information:
- The full Aeronautica Imperialis game rules, including how to build your force using Squadron Lists, how to perform Ace Manoeuvres and field different classes of aircraft. Learn about manoeuvring your aircraft, adjusting their altitude and changing speed while avoiding the risks of crashing and breaking up. There are even rules for special manoeuvres including landing, taxiing and taking-off.
- The Dogfight scenario, as well as optional rules for fighting at night or in bad weather conditions
- Squadron Lists, providing details of all of the aircraft in the box in addition to their weapon options and special rules
- A reference page showing the eight different manoeuvres aircraft can take, as well as a 2-page quick reference containing the key game rules
- 1 Scenario Leaflet including three additional missions: Ambush, Breakthrough, and The Straggler
- 1 double-sided Area of Engagement game board (depicting two different war zones)
- 1 double-sided card token sheet (70 tokens to help you keep track of all the action)
- 8 six-sided dice (white with black pips)
- 1 transfer sheet (for the Imperial Navy, Astra Militarum and T’au Air Caste aircraft included in the set)
- 2 quick reference cards (containing the key game rules)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.